Our qualified training team, who have vast experience in working in post-16 vocational, work-based and community education, provide high quality training for assessors working in this sector.
Our experience has enabled us to develop accredited and bespoke training courses that provide delegates with the knowledge, advice and guidance to be the best they can be in carrying out the role of a competent assessor.
Our fun, friendly and interactive approach to training delivery has lead to our high satisfaction and achievement rates from our delegates.
- Become a qualified Assessor with our Agored Cymru Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (TAQA)
- Looking to progress your career? Become a qualified IQA with our Agored Cymru Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment
- If you have already qualified as an IQA, and manage a team of IQAs, achieve your Agored Cymru Level 4 Certificate in Leading Internal Quality Assurance Process and Practices of Assessment
- Delivering essential skills to your learners, need to develop your confidence with application of number? Attend our Essential Skills Practitioner (Numeracy) course
- Want to develop your skills in Learning and development to improve the education and support you provide to your learners? Take a look at our Learning and Development Apprenticeship.