Panda is working in partnership with RecRock to deliver WCVA Active Inclusion Funded project to develop confidence, employability and creative skills in people aged 16-65 from the Caerphilly Area.
You can join us if you are:
- Unemployed / Economically Inactive
- Aged 16-65
- Have an inerest in Music or Media
- Want to prepare for your next steps in life – make friends and have fun whilst doing it!
Join RecRock’s Inspiring Creativity & Empoyability Inspiring Creativity and Employability project on the following days:
- Monday – (10-1) Blackwood Methodist Church
- Tuesday – (10 – 3) Welsh ICE, Van Rd, Caerphilly
- Wednesday (10 – 3) Welsh ICE, Van Rd, Caerphilly
- Thursday (10 -1) Welsh ICE Van Rd, Caerphilly
Our staff will support you to write songs, play an instrument, organise and play a gig, make a music video and make a short film. We will also help you with CV writing, applying for jobs, becoming a volunteer and you will achieve an Agored Level 2 Award in Team Working.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!