Panda are looking for a new member of the team!
We are looking for someone who can come and join us on our journey to improve the quality of vocational education in Wales. We are a small team (just the two of us) so it is really important to us that we get the right person!
If you are:
- Passionate about the value of vocational education and raising standards in this sector
- Experienced in Apprenticeship / Traineeship delivery – have excellent learner outcome success rates; understand the challenges in this sector and how to overcome them
- Willing to continuously develop your knowledge of this sector to inspire others
- Able to use creativity and innovation technology to improve assessment, training delivery and working practices
- Professional, but like to have fun
Then read on…
We would like someone to:
- Develop and deliver bespoke training for WBL / Vocational / Community Education practitioners – see our other web pages for the types of training we deliver
- Develop and deliver curriculum for Learning and Development qualifications including: Certificate in L&D; Award in Education & Training; Assessing and Verifying units;
- Assess learners in the above qualifications
- Quality Assure the above qualifications, and provide support to our partner centres in the delivery of their commercial qualifications
- As we are a small team, you may be required to assist in other areas such as social media, general administration, organising events
- Qualifications: PGCE / PCET / Assessor / IQA qualifications are all an advantage but we can provide training if any of these are required
Terms and conditions:
- Salary negotiable
- Laptop and iPad
- Expenses – 0.30p per mile; 20 days holiday (plus 5 additional days at Christmas)
- Flexible hours are negotiable
- Based in our Caerphilly office
Please send your CV and a short e-mail to say why you think we should choose you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for you to start in March 2018. Our application date closes on Sunday 7th January 2018, with interviews taking place on Tuesday 6th and Weds 7th February 2018 in Welsh ICE, Caerphilly, CF83 3GG.
*The interview will include a 10 minute micro-teach to be based on “Inspire Us!”
We look forward to hearing from you!
Rachel and Ros.