This two day course will introduce you to:
- how the learning brain works,
- how to adapt your training to different learning needs,
- how to plan learning sessions,
- make learning fun and impactful
- and most importantly how to assess whether learning has take place.
It will be held at Welsh ICE, Caerphilly on Tuesday 2nd July and Wednesday 3rd July from 9am – 4pm, with micro-teach workshop being held on Tuesday 9th July 2019.
The cost is £350 per person (+ VAT).
Please e-mail us at email@example.com to book.