Essential Skills Practitioner (Numeracy) Course
The Level 3 Certificates for Essential Skills Practitioners – Numeracy gives practitioners the confidence and skills to assess, plan and deliver the Application of Number Essential Skill’s learning.
- attend 4 interactive workshops to help develop knowledge and practical skills to enable them to support learners in the development of their own numeracy skills.
- complete assignments and have two workplace assessments to enable them to complete this qualification in full.
- have access to 3 learners at L1 or below with different learning needs/characteristics (even if working towards level 2, as long as they have achieved level 1 or below on WEST)
You must be avialable to attend workshops on the following dates:
- Thursday 7th March;
- Thursday 4th April,
- Thursday 2nd May,
- Thursday 6th June 2019
at Welsh ICE, Caerphilly CF83 3GG.
Why choose us?
Our trainer/assessor is an experienced and qualified Essential Skills Tutor and IQA.
We are working in partnership with Dysgu Bro, Ceredigion Community Learning to deliver this training
To book, please contact us on:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- or ring us on 029 2167 9037.
If a cancellation notice is received by Panda Education & Training less than 10 working days prior to the training date, the cancellation charge is 75% of the training fee. Alternatively, a substitution can be made for the course. If a paid for person has started their course and leaves the organisation, we cannot substitute their payment for another person to start a new course. Panda withhold the right to reschedule a course, if this happens a full refund will be given if the attendees cannot make the new date.