Train the Trainer Course
Take your first steps as a trainer with our Agored Cymru Level 2 Train the Trainer qualification.
This two day course will introduce you to:
- how the learning brain works,
- how to adapt your training to different learning needs,
- how to plan learning sessions,
- make learning fun and impactful,
- and most importantly how to assess whether learning has take place.
Who is this course for?
Our Train the Trainer course is designed for practitioners who are new to the field of learning and development or have learning and development as part of their job role e.g. team leaders, HR officers. It is also suitable for assessors who wish to enhance their assessor qualification.
When, where and how much is the course?
It will be held at Welsh ICE, Caerphilly (just outside Cardiff), South Wales on Tuesday 2nd July and Wednesday 3rd July from 9am – 4pm, with micro-teach workshop being held on Tuesday 9th July 2019.
The cost is £350 per person (+ VAT).
How do I book onto the course?
Please e-mail us at email@example.com or ring us on 02921679037.