Need to keep your professional development up to date but short on time?
Twitter is the answer to having bespoke professional development that meets your needs and interests.
We will take the “Twit” out of Twitter and demystify the use of this awesome social learning tool.
This short course will:
- explain the benefits of using Twitter for continuous professional development
- help you set up your own personal Twitter account
- find the people and organisations that are most relevant to you and your sector
- allow you to get to the bottom of #hashtags, tweets, retweets and Twitter speak #FF
- help you set up a network of professional practice
The course will run on 12th December from 9.30-12.30 @ Welsh ICE, Van Rd, Caerphilly. It costs £49 pp. #bargain.
Ring Rachel on 02921679037 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book or for more info!